De : Lee Howard [mailto:faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : 18 janvier 2007 18:07
À : Loïc Foucault
Cc : hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax 4.3.0 on SME 7 DISCARDED application/pdf
GOES HERE

Forgive me for not going through things in detail here now.  Setting up
the MIMEConverters for faxmail is not a kind of thing that I would
expect that a first-time HylaFAX user would want to tackle.  Add to that
there are things that I would consider to be bugs in most versions.

In the HylaFAX+ 5.0.3 release I have added default MIMEConverters for
faxmail for PDF and TIFF (Postscript doesn't need a MIMEConverter), and
I've fixed the things that I considered (and many people in the past
decade-plus also considered) bugs.

  http://hylafax.sourceforge.net

Lee.