[hylafax-users] dialing prefix for outside line ?

hi all
i'm sure this has been asked before, in fact i can see it has but i could find a definitive answer so I'll ask it again...
i need to dial a "0" from the hylafax server modem to get an outside line to then place the fax.
how do i specify the leading "0" in the hylafax config so my users don;t need to supply the supply the leading "0" for every fax ?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions