[hylafax-users] Missing attachments on notifications

Hello, list. We upgraded HylaFAX from 4.3.0 to 4.3.1 on Debian GNU/Linux 2.6.8-2-386. Since then, attachments are no longer being sent with the notification email, in any format.

I've performed the following:
--Retraced configuration steps in the handbook and /usr/sbin/faxsetup.
--Confirmed mimencode, sharutils, uuencode, uudecode are installed and working.
--Tried setting MIMEconverters in conf and building a directory tree of associated scripts.
--Verified that all format2format converters are working.

My thought is that the email is being encoded in 8bit per the headers of a notification email:

However, the ENCODING variable is set to 'base64' in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/notify and /etc/hylafax/setup.cache and repeated.

I've searched the mailing list archives up and down for a week and applied every suggested workaround in previous versions. Can you recommend steps that will resolve this sudden issue?

I appreciate your insight,
Stephon