Re: [hylafax-users] Parameters of reception notification

Ivan LAURETTE wrote:

Hello,

I defined my own notification for reception and I like to know what is
the meaning of the input parameters. From the man page, I noticed that
there can be several callids after the 4 first parameters. On a test I
have for instance:
"recvq/fax00000021.tif" -> qfile
"ttyIAX1"               -> reception device
"000000000000245"       -> communication ID
""                      -> error message if any
"201"                   -> I can see this is the transmitter number
"Linux IAX fax 1"       -> I can see this is the transmitter name
"<NONE>"                -> ?
"123"                   -> I can see this is the destination number
Can there be more parameters ?

As you're using IAXmodem and apparently have followed the example templates...

CALLID1 = Caller ID Number
CALLID2 = Caller ID Name
CALLID3 = ANI (you obviously don't have ANI provided, so don't worry about this field)
CALLID4 = DID

Yes, there could be other numbers, too. All of the arguments after emsg (the error message) are CALLID entries, based on your modem configuration.

Per the last IAXmodem relase you could potentially have 9 CALLID entries: DATE, TIME, NMBR, NAME, ANID, NDID, CDID (context), PASS, and USER.