[hylafax-users] Problem with converting

Hello.
I have a problem with page converting when I try to send fax. I try to send files in various formats (mostly .pdf and .txt) and when fax want to recive it the content is cut. For example when I write a page included text below (using sambafax):
## begin
Fax-Nr: xxx-xxxxxxx
Hello, this is Hylafax server.
Testing sending faxes.

I hope everything will be good, but we will see.

(few lines below)
I write something here :).
## end
Then fax is queued, server send it to external fax and the sent page is started from "I hope everything will be good, but we will see." what is cut to the half (without few first lines), and I only see the bottom side of letters (that I can imagine that there is written that what I wanted to send). I don`t see prior messages:
("Hello, this is Hylafax server.
Testing sending faxes.")
The last line looks good, but distance between "I hope..." and "I write something here:)" doesn`t match with orginal page. For example in original page there is 6 lines, and on fax looks like 4 lines. It`s not a problem but because of this I can suggest it`s convert problem.
It`s not sambafax problem because when I send fax direct from console I got the same effect. When I send files which are written in console by nano example_file, and then send it by typing sandfax -vv -n -d XXXnumberXXX /path/to/example_file, then everything is ok. When I try to send typical .txt file it is done the same like with .pdf.
Does anyone have any idea to solve this problem ?
Thank You for any help.

Best regards,
Jarek