[hylafax-users] empty line

Title: empty line
  Hi,

Lately I am confronted with the problem that fax machines receiving fax messages from my faxserver return at the end-of-page rapport an empty line. This causes the fax server to send the fax again and again. After sixty (60) such agains my customer gets very angry, and I may lose him.

It seems to me it has to do with the ITU T.30 protocol, which became more popular lately and according to my uderstanding includes an empty line as a  legitimate part of the conversation whith the counterpart pax.

I am running HylaFAX 4.0pl2
under Linux RedHat Mandrake 5.2 (LeeLoo)

Is there a parameter I could use to avoid the problem?
Do I need to migrate to another version?
Which version?

Thanks & Best Regards

Abraham Kehat
Disesnhaus Tours & Travels