Re: [hylafax-users] sendmail -i mystring

* Jerry Geis <geisj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [061218 16:20]:
> >Jerry Geis wrote:
> >
> >>I have been attempting to use the sendfax -i "mytag 444 800" -n -d
> >>5551212 /tmp/file.txt
> >>option.  When the email comes back I don't see anything in there with
> >>my identification data string.
> >>"mytag 444 800" is not part of the email.
> >>
> >>What am I not including?

> I am running 4.3.1 fresh in stall, no other prior versions.

You're right - I notice that the jobtag is no longer in the template.  I
obviously missed this in the conversion of the notify shell code to the
templates...

We'll get this fixed for 4.3.2...

As an instant fix, you can put the jobtag easily in the subject line (or
into the body) in the templates to help you until 4.3.2 is out:
	$SPOOL/etc/templates/$TEMPLATE/notify-done.txt
	$SPOOL/etc/templates/$TEMPLATE/notify-failed.txt

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103