Re: [hylafax-users] How to configuring two modems, one receive and one send? - SOLVED

I got a mail that pointed to where I could find the solution, and it was
easy as I
expected. Thanks Michele!

I'll include the solution here for others that might stumble into this
problem.

Setting RingsBeforeAnswer: 0 for the send-only modems and ModemReadyState: D
for the receive modem did the trick.  This information was found at

http://www.hylafax.org/content/Handbook:Server_Operation:Tweaking_and_Customization

Best regards

Dag Bjerkeli