Re: [hylafax-users] how pass the call to hylafax

antonio pieravati wrote:

actually on my office we have a traditionally fax and a unique telephone number for fax and voice
when the phone ring, if we answer to the telephone and we notice that it is fax, we press the key # on the phone and the fax takes the call and prints the fax

it's possible implement this in hylafax?

Are you sure that the "transfer" is actually not occurring due to some feature with your PBX or telephone company?