Re: [hylafax-users] mis-interpreted send

Lee

I've set SessionTracing to 0x4b on a server that sees 0q several times
per day so there should be something for you to look at by the time
you're up and enjoying breakfast :-)

For interest, I've noticed that from at least one sender, the garbage
after the 0q varies and sometimes there is no garbage and no "0q".

Our installation is clean - compiled from source - and I've
double-checked that no remnants of earlier versions remain. I can't
recall in which version this effect first appeared, but it's been some
while, maybe even since 4.1.x or before. It hasn't mattered to us until
recently and is still not critical - getting rid of it is a "nice to
have" for our fax viewer users.

Regards
Bill