Re: [hylafax-users] routing faxes to certain folders

* Todd R Davis <TRDavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [061206 11:11]:
> I am trying to figure out how to direct faxes to certain folders based on
> the call number sent. I have tried using the FaxDispatch file but haven't
> found a way to send to certain folders. Only to e-mail addresses.  I'm
> wondering if I need to modify the faxrcvd script to do this and if so how
> to modify it.   Or is this even an option in hylafax? Thanks in advance.

In FaxDispatch, anything like this would work:

	save_fax ()
	{
		# $1 is the fax TIFF, $2 is where to save it
		cp $1 $2
	}

	if [ -f "$FILE" ]
	then
		case "$CALLID1" in
			"1000")
				save_fax $FILE /some/path/for/did/1000	;;
			"1001")
				save_fax $FILE /some/path/for/did/1001	;;
			*)
				save_fax $FILE /some/path/for/default	;;
		esac
	fi

Of course - you can make it as complicated or as simple as you want -
FaxDispatch is just plain shell.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103