Re: [hylafax-users] routing faxes to certain folders

Todd R Davis wrote:
I am trying to figure out how to direct faxes to certain folders based on
the call number sent. I have tried using the FaxDispatch file but haven't
found a way to send to certain folders. Only to e-mail addresses.  I'm
wondering if I need to modify the faxrcvd script to do this and if so how
to modify it.   Or is this even an option in hylafax? Thanks in advance.

Something like the following in should work:

case "$CALLID4" in
        1234)
                cp $FILE /tmp/$FILENAME.tif
                chmod a+r /tmp/$FILENAME.tif