Re: [hylafax-users] FTP to FAX

Yeah, I figured I would do exactly what you outlined with the exception
of moving the file from and FTP folder to a FAX folder once the FTP put
was completed so I would not have to worry about locks for the FTP
stuff.

Too bad your scripts are proprietary, I am not a coder so it will take
me a significant amount of time to get this working.  If there was a
script with some or all of the functionality I need, I could modify it
quite easily, I just am not good at starting from an empty slate.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
This message contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  No employee or agent is authorized to enter into or modify any binding agreement, on behalf of our company, subsidiaries or affiliates, with another party by email.  Binding agreements require the physical signature of the General Counsel or Chief Executive Officer.