Re: [hylafax-users] ISDN Fritz Card and usable lines

On 8/23/06, Bodo Meissner <bodo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 23.08.2006 12:39:06 schrieb(en) Michele Della Marina:
> On 8/22/06, Bodo Meissner <bodo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> What does "faxstat" say? Do you see two modems or only one?
>
> Only one modem (faxCAPI->/dev/capi20)
> I suppose I have to set up another modem for outgoing simultaneous
> faxes.

Hello Michele,

yes, you have to define a second modem, e.g. faxCAPI2, in
config.faxCAPI. This lets capi4hylafax provide two virtual devices. You
also have to create a dummy file /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.faxCAPI2
because HylaFAX checks for the existence of this file.

Bodo

This config.faxCAPI might work: --------------------------------

SpoolDir:               /var/spool/hylafax
FaxRcvdCmd:             /var/spool/hylafax/bin/faxrcvd
PollRcvdCmd:             /var/spool/hylafax/bin/pollrcvd

FaxReceiveUser:         uucp
FaxReceiveGroup:        dialout

LogFile:                /var/spool/hylafax/log/capi4hylafax
LogTraceLevel:          4
LogFileMode:            0600

{
     HylafaxDeviceName:          faxCAPI

RecvFileMode: 0600

     FAXNumber:                  +39.XXXX.XXXXXX
     LocalIdentifier:            "Multilink Friuli srl"

     MaxConcurrentRecvs:         2
     OutgoingController:         1
     OutgoingMSN:
     SuppressMSN:                0
     NumberPrefix:
     UseISDNFaxService:          0
     RingingDuration:            0

     {
         Controller:             1
         AcceptSpeech:           1
         UseDDI:                 0
         DDIOffset:              "12345"
         DDILength:              3
         IncomingDDIs:
         IncomingMSNs:
         AcceptGlobalCall:   1
     }
}

{
     HylafaxDeviceName:          faxCAPI2

RecvFileMode: 0600

     FAXNumber:                  +39.XXXX.XXXXXX
     LocalIdentifier:            "Multilink Friuli srl"

     MaxConcurrentRecvs:         2
     OutgoingController:         1
     OutgoingMSN:
     SuppressMSN:                0
     NumberPrefix:
     UseISDNFaxService:          0
     RingingDuration:            0
}

OK! Thank you very much. Outgoing faxes run on first free line (I mean first 'virtual' modem usable), I suppose. Where can I find some documentation about faxCAPI configuration?

--
Michele Della Marina
michele@xxxxxxxxxxx