[hylafax-users] newbie questions

Dear all,

I have few questions,

1) i have done some config changes to my sendmail.mc
and got the cf. Now i tried sending an email like
bob@xxxxxxxx Then a new request is generated in the
/var/spool/hylafax/sendq. From this i gathered that
this is passing the mail -> Fax. How can i do the
other way around. Meaning when a fax arrives, rather
than notifying someone, how can i get get him/her to
receive the original fax. I would like to have a pop
account.

2)When composing a mail to be sent which is to be
faxed, the recipient, should he be a linux system user
or a useradded through faxadduser?

3)Even though the message i sent seem to be in the
queue i do not hear the modem trying to dial. Bit
worried about it, this is before i request analog line
to do the testing.

Pls pls help me out of this.