[hylafax-users] hylafax/cisco call duration mismatch

Hello everybody,

I've doing some testing using this setup:
hylafax -> t38modem -> cisco gateway

Everything goes smoothly but looking at the CDRs in both systems there is something that I don't understand. In hylafax we have conntine and jobtime and in cisco we have h323-setup-time, h323-connectime, h323-fax-relay-start, h323-fax-relay-stop and h323-disconnect.

I would expect jobtime to be h323-disconnect - h323-setup and conntime=h323-disconnect - h323-connect, jobtime is ok but conntime seems to be h323-fax-relay-stop - h323fax-relay-start. If this is true, I don't see a way to know the real duration of the call ie. fax transmision plus t38 negotiation and tear down which is what I will be charged for by my undercarrier.

Is this something related with the way the t38modem handles the communication with hylafax?

I hope someone could shed some light on this.

Thanks in advance,