[hylafax-users] Symlinked sendq and doneq

Hello,
Does anyone know if it's possible to have a symbolically linked sendq and doneq?  I have tried and I get the following error when trying to send faxes:

503 Unable to open sequence number file sendq/seqf; No such file or directory..

Any ideas on what I can try?  My scenario is as follows:  I have a NFS mount on a NAS that I'm using for a shared sendq/doneq.  I've tried mounting the nfs mount to the sendq and doneq and I get cross-linking issues whenever HylaFAX tries to rename the file from the sendq to the doneq.

-Dan

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions