Re: [hylafax-users] please i need ur help

Thus wrote Michele Petrazzo:
> Gunjan Gupta wrote:
> >Hi support team, Can any one send me small java  code that invokes
> >"sendfax"  script in it? So that I can have an idea .
> >
> >Thanks in advance with  regards, Gunjan Gupta
>
> I'm not a java devel, but with a simple google search of "java system"
> (that is the standard C call), this is the result.
> http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=462861&tstart=135
>
> P.s. Look for java documentation at java.sun.com site.

I'd rather look for HylaFAX protocol library. The HylaFAX protocol is simple
and based on a well known FTP protocol. It might be that standard java FTP
library works well enough for You. If not - I bet someone already wrote a
HylaFAX protocol library in Java - check google. If still your needs aren't met
- use low-level TCP sockets to implement your own HylaFAX library. My friend
did that once in C# in about 2 hours.
--
tadeusz