Re: [hylafax-users] Mail content not processed

Hello,

Thanks for the response. I have tried the v4.3.0.5 source. No change.

I need more information on the processing of mail envelopes. I have come to
the conclusion that the format of the mail file I use is not supported. The
mail item is created by Xmail. Are there more in-depth specifications on
"faxmail" and formats supported? I do not necessarily want to edit the C
source for faxmail or write further extraction scripts for the various email
sections in the email envelope. I can extract the body using a shell script,
but I am under the impression that "faxmail" does this in any case. I then
also have to parse all the mail boundary sections, which I also believe is
catered for ... So to avoid this, I need to know if "Xmail" envelopes can be
parsed or only certain other MTA envelopes? Has someone integrated or worked
with Xmail files? Is formatting going to be a necessity OR is the only way
out for me to write a parser or adapt the C source?

PS. The attachments are also missed by the faxmail (v4.3.0 and v4.3.5)
program despite setting the MIME converter locations, needed directories and
scripts to parse these. I can only suspect this also has to do with the
format of Xmail envelopes currently.

Any further ideas?

Regards
L.