[hylafax-users] [tkadlubo: Re: Client authentication]

--- Begin Message ---
  • To: Mario Ohnewald <mario@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Client authentication
  • From: Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubowski <tkadlubo>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 12:24:31 +0200
Thus wrote Mario Ohnewald:
> Let me know if you get it working.

Ok. So I have:

auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth

as a hylafax pam configuration - thats gentoo default afaik.

So far I have figured that hosts.hfaxd have priority - if the client matches
the hosts.hfaxd no further checks will be made. If the client doesn't match
hosts.hfaxd entries it asks for password with 331 result to USER, but PASS
command fails with 530.

I guess I have to check the pam configuration.
--
tadeusz

--- End Message ---

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions