[hylafax-users] tiff2pdf does not work

Hi, I wrote my own faxrecvd in perl and I am calling the hylafax tiff2pdf from my perl script.

But the pdf result of this call is allways "not readable".

But if I call the same tiff2pdf script with exactly the same parameters from the console the pdf-file is readable and fine.

Has anybody an idea what happens and what is wrong on this call from perl?

/var/spool/hylafax/bin/tiff2pdf -o /var/spool/hylafax/recvq/test/cfn0005128.pdf /var/spool/hylafax/recvq/cfn0005128.tif

what is different when I call this from perl or from the console???

Thanks for your hints.

best regards
CHristian

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions