[hylafax-users] 550 /recvq/fax00003.tif: Operation not permitted

Dear Sirs,
    I am using Hylafax server4.3 on redhat9.0. And on client side i am using Jhylafax. I am Being able to teceive fax but i am unable to view the fax. i am getting problem-550 /recvq/fax00003.tif: Operation not permitted.

Thow after  changing the permission of the file  i can view the fax. But we can not perform the same operation again and again. So plese any one can send me the suitabe solution.
Waiting for your response..

Dharmesh

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions