[hylafax-users] FaxNotify, sendfax,

I gleaned the following from the archives:
"  Query? Is there anything else I have to do beside creating FaxNotify file in /var/spool/fax/etc to get notification of faxes sent?

Ans:
The job has to be submitted with notification request. For example, using 'sendfax -D'.".

So, *my* query is  . . . if submitting FAX via a FAX "printer" ("clientless" setting") how does one do this?  Can one get notifications sent if simply using a FAX printer?  And, of course, my most recent other post comes into play.

Isn't there a way to make notifications a default behavior?

Signed . . . . "Sargent Schultz" ("I know, nothing.  I know nothing!", for those old enough to recall Hogan's Hero's)