Re: [hylafax-users] TIFF to PDF

It might.  I did get it working after moving it to the end of the file.

Also, may not need to do this, after all, as my intent was to, step by step,
get the PDF emailed to a user, for further disposition.

Having found FaxDispatch, and scratched about a bit, find one can email
a FAX as PDF in "one step".  In one file, anyway.  Once postfix is configured,
this is.

Now, do I really need PDF's in the receive queue as well?  Probably not.
Tho I might prefer to archive them as PDF.

joea

paul trader<fliptop@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Boldly Declared: 5/25/2006 5:20 PM: