Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax+iaxmodem inbound routing based on DID?

When you dial the iaxmodem, you need to append the DID that is coming in on
the line:

exten => 900,1,Dial(IAX2/iaxmodem0/${DID},10,r)

I set a ${DID} variable because of the way we route calls, but if you are
catching the fax right off of inbound call, you can probably pass ${EXTEN}.

The ${DID} variable gets set as $CALLID4 in Hylafax, where you can then
route in FaxDispatch:

case "$CALLID4" in
	8001112222)
		SENDTO="joeschmoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"