[hylafax-users] Hylafax+iaxmodem inbound routing based on DID?

Hi list!

I'm using HylaFax with iaxmodem and Asterisk as PBX. The pri has 100 DID's. With Asterisk it is possible to detect fax therefore I would like to try the possibility to receive faxes on a DID and route them to a specific user / printer (effectively the DID will work both for phone and fax).

Is it possible to do routing based on the DID with Hylafax and iaxmodem? When googling around I found some posts about the subject but not how to do it.

Thanks!
Remco