[hylafax-users] Problem creating cover page from client

Hi,

I'm running HylaFAX 4.3.0 with whfc 1.2.3
My problem is I'm trying to create a new cover page
to use. My steps are

1.  I use MS-Word to construct the caver page. putting ZZZZ-from to
markwhere the variables must go
2.  Print it via Adobe printer to a pdf file
3.  Open the pdf file in Adobe 7 and save it as a .ps file (also tryed
.eps)
4.  Open the .ps file in notepad and edit all the (ZZZZ-from) to from
      to make it a variable.

This according to a message in the archive should work, and it works
an extend.
All the text comes out correct exept the font of the text that should
be replaced
by the variables I iserted.

I tryed the following fonts : Verdana, Courier, Helvitica
because the last two fonts are of the originnal Postscript
fonts I thought it wouldn't give probles, but it seens I was wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx
Cecil Brand

Mnr Cecil J.C. Brand
Computer Services/
RekenaarDienste
University of the Free State/
Universiteit van die Vrystaat
PO Box 339
Bloemfontein 9300
South Africa

Tel   :401 2940
Email :BrandC.RD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

University of the Free State: This message and its contents are subject to a disclaimer.
Please refer to  http://www.uovs.ac.za/disclaimer  for full details.

Universiteit van die Vrystaat:
Hierdie boodskap en sy inhoud is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig.
Volledige besonderhede is by http://www.uovs.ac.za/vrywaring  beskikbaar.