Re: [hylafax-users] Direct Inward Dial based routing with FaxDispatch

  Yes I did say my PBX will do that....:( the telecom guys are not sure if it works/ can they do that...thats why I am looking for something my self....by the way how do I use subaddress? I tried checking if my modem likes dtmf/cid or not as per - http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2005-12/msg00154.php

I got this

ATZ
OK
ATS0=0
OK
AT+VCID=1
ERROR
AT+FCLASS=8
ERROR

So now that means my modem is not good for dtmf/cid - subaddress please?