Re: [hylafax-users] Leave config files alone during upgrade

I've done the upgrade on a test box (and in fact, I went from 4.2.5 to
4.2.4 and back again).  The config files stayed put.

Of course, I did a tar of the directory, before the upgrade, so i could
put it all back if need be :)

>>> <mnoel@xxxxxxxxxxx> 5/22/2006 11:42:38 AM >>>
I need to upgrade Hylafax from 4.2.0 to 4.2.5.  This is on a redhat
box.  I have the rpm for the upgrade and I want to run  "rpm -Uvh
hylafax-4.2.5-1rhel3.i386.rpm".  My concern is that this will overwrite
all my config files and scripts that I've tweaked.

Is there a better way to do the upgrade?

_M_