Re: [hylafax-users] opening recieved faxes via w2hfax and permissions

Thanks a lott.
That did the job!

Best Regards,
Roland de Lepper
------------------------------
Senior MIS engineer.
Lite-On IT BV
Meerenakkerplein 16
5652 BJ Eindhoven
The Netherlands
E-Mail : roland_lepper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel   : +31-(0)40-2508086

                      Lee Howard
                      <faxguy@howardsil        To:       Roland_Lepper@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                      van.com>                 cc:       hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                               Subject:  Re: [hylafax-users] opening recieved faxes via w2hfax and permissions
                      17/05/2006 17:18

Roland_Lepper@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Still I can't open the recieved faxes on the Windows client. So I chmod the recvq folder to 777
>(what I said...it's for testing). This resulted that I could open the recieved faxes that are
>currently in the recvq folder. new faxes have again only 'rw' right for the owner.

You probably need to set:

*  RecvFileMode*: 0644

or something like that in your modem config file.