Re: [hylafax-users] Configure mainpine quattro+ on suse

You can find out what ttyS number was assigned to the first port of the
Mainpine board by running this from a command prompt:

wvdialconf modemtest

After you get the first ttyS#, you can proceed with the Mainpine
installation instructions located here:

http://www.mainpine.com/faqs/linux_ans/ans1_linux.htm

This will help you configure your rc.serial  file with the correct
setserial commands.

Note:  If you are running a Linux 2.6.x kernel version, you cannot add
the setserial line with the "set_multiport" setting.  Leave that last
line out when you are adding your configuration lines to the rc.serial
file.  That setting is not required for 2.6.x kernel systems.

If you still have problems, you may contact our support department
directly at support@xxxxxxxxxxxx .

Thank you,

Derrek Sypert
Mainpine, Inc. Support Manager
USA +1 718 701 2422 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 436137
derrek.sypert@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com