[hylafax-users] How to customize email body of received faxes

All,

I am running Hylafax 2.2.5. Inbound faxes are routed based upon DID number with a FaxDispatch script. All is running well.

My question concerns the information sent with each fax. This information includes the following fields:

Sender: Pages: 1
Quality: Fine
Page: North American Letter
TimeToRecv: 0:22
SignalRate: 9600 bit/s
DataFormat: 1-D MH
ErrCorrect: Yes
CallID1: 900
ReceivedOn: ttyS1
CommID: c000000039

I would like to remove several pieces of information from these emails, i.e. Page, TimeToRecv, SignalRate, DataFormat etc. I have reviewed the faxrcvd man page and script, googled on "Customize Hylafax email" and other terms, and looked through the mailing list, and haven't found any examples of how to do this.

Any help is appreciated. I will summarize to the list.

Cheers,
Aaron