From: Lee Howard [mailto:faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:54 PM
To: Oxenberg, Barry
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] can use help upgrading....

Oxenberg, Barry wrote:

>The root of the problem I am attempting to address at the moment has to

>do with incoming calls/faxes being dropped.

It would be easier to help you decide if an upgrade will help this
problem if you could show us an associated session log.  They're found
in /var/spool/hylafax/log.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                   FADLD Tag