[hylafax-users] can use help upgrading....

Hello,
I am new to this list, new to world of Linux, and have had no previous exposure to HylaFAX (I've hit the trifecta!)
I recently "inherited" administration of a Linux box, which I believe is running Debian GNU/Linux on an Intel platform (I will know better middle of next week when I will actually be sitting in front of the computer) and according to the log files it appears to be running HylaFAX Version 4.2.0 Beta 2a.
Would someone please be so kind as to point me to some documentation on how to extract and then upgrade the existing version on this box?  If you know of any DETAILED documentation, something like step-by-step instructions, or would like to volunteer to do some hand-holding I would be eternally grateful.
Thanks,
Barry

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.

                                                                                                                         FADLD Tag