[hylafax-users] Email received faxes

Yea!

    I got everything working.  Minus one thing of course.  I am really excited now, but I am just not finding the information I need for some reason.

    In the faxrcvd script there are multiple options for sending an email notification.  How do I set the method it uses to deliver the received fax?  I would like for it to email the fax in PDF format.  My mail server also requires authentication for outgoing emails, so I think I set that up properly because the email was delivered properly.  However, it sent a link to the FTP://mymachine:4459/recvq/faxname.tif or whatever.  Which would be fine, but of course the TIF file is not opening.   So where is information on setting up the FTP component with hylafax?  Do I have to setup a completely sepearate FTP program and just anonymously share that folder or does Hylafax provide basic FTP services?

    I would really rather just have the faxrcvd script send the complete fax in the email instead of a link.  So how do I call that script with the correct parameter with I think is -n or something.

Thanks,

Fred

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions