Re: [hylafax-users] Faxgetty cannot init modem, but probemodem works.

One of the lights would flash and the USR Courier
would switch itself on and off.  I finally figured out
the problem.  The problem was that the dip switches
were set wrong.  I'll post the settings the next time
I am able.  It now works fine with the built in serial
ports on the server (ttyS0 and ttyS1).  It still
doesnt work with the Digi Portserver, but I realize
that isn't at hylafax issue.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the reply.  It was really
appreciated. :-)

Jeff