Re: [hylafax-users] Fudged Fax/Corrupt Pages

Hello,

I would love to try the newer version. I am going to install AvantFAX - will it work with this new version? And the problem which I was facing - it was due to the efax MicroViewer version 2.0 - When I opened the same efax in efax messenger 4.x it worked fine. There again ...I could not find efax MicroViewer 4.x so I have asked the users to use efax messenger instead. Are there any free fax viewers which I can use?