[hylafax-users] Fudged Fax/Corrupt Pages

Hello,

When I am sending FAX on efax number the faxes received in efax mailbox are getting received in corrupt format as in if I send 6 pages one page out of that is getting corrupted. I tried sending the same fax on normal fax machine and it did come proper. What I want to know is does this happen always with efax or this is happening in my case only? I am using following configuration on my server -

Redhat - 2.6.9-5.EL i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
US Robotics Analog Modem
hylafax-4.2.5-1rhel4.i386.rpm

Thanks & Regards
Suraj Jadhav