[hylafax-users] Hylafax Questions

Hi guys,

I have a client that is running Hylafax on a Redhat 9 server.(I usually use Slackware)

I'm not sure what version of Hylafax they running, or if it is installed from an RPM or from source, because I don't have remote access to the server.

The client has the following problems, and I need to know where and how to set what they require.

"In Hylafax our agency package is still sending out 12 times before it stops."
I think she means that's it's retrying 12 times before it gives up and sends the "fax undelivered" message back to the user, where can I reduce the number of times it retries?

The user only gets notified when the fax fails, and not when it was sent, is there an option to enable "Successful delivery" messages, how and where?

Thanks
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards.

Neil.