Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 3:43 PM
Subject: [hylafax-users] QualifyCID - QualifyCIDex

Here I was about to setup QualifyCID on my system only to discover that it

screens calls based on the number the call is coming *from*.

I would like to screen calls based on the number the fax is being sent *to*, is this possible?

Lee,

I realize I could use your QualifyCIDex patch for this but im not comfortable applying a patch

to this system because it is Hylafax enterprise distribution.

Will QualifyCID-ex be included in a subsequent release of Hylafax enterprise?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions