[hylafax-users] Question about libtiff-3.6.1 (sorry)

Hi,

I am currently replacing my old Hylafax server to a new hardware with CentOS 4.2. Since CentOS 4.2 (and probably RHEL4) is shipping with libtiff-3.6.1-8, I'm wondering if this version of libtiff has the patch mentioned in the Bugzilla and/or is it compatible with the latest Hylafax 4.2.5 (i read libtiff-3.6.1 is mentioned in the release notes as having a fatal flaw).

It will be against the main purpose of using an enterprise linux if I am to update
this library myself. There are binary packages for RHEL3/4, are they compiled with libtiff-3.6.1-8 too? I can run 'rpm --test ...' on my new machine with the Fedora Core 3 (x86_64) and I'm using x86_64 version of the CentOS.

Thank you.

Do you Yahoo!?
New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - 1GB free storage!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions