Re: [hylafax-users] Generating a Caller-ID only log file

понеділок 13 березень 2006 14:41, Lee Howard Ви написали:
> The attached patch adds a "QualifyCID-Ex" feature that is similar to
> both QualifyCID and DynamicConfig.

Thank you very much, faxguy. I'll try your patch soon!

I have the following comments on the code in the patch:

	1) fork vs. vfork -- vfork should be used, where it exists, for
	   it is lighter;
	2) error reporting -- failures of both (v)fork() and execv() should
	   be reported using the information provided by the errno;
	3) "CID with name" -- the CID information is often accompanied by
	   the caller's name (as registered with the phone company); quite
	   often there is also a timestamp (on a separate line) -- could all
	   of this information be passed to the external program?..

Thanks again! Yours,

	-mi