[hylafax-users] Generating a Caller-ID only log file

I'm running HylaFAX v4.2.5 on FreeBSD v5.3 built from the ports collection. In addition to the expected fax functionality and usual trace log files, I want to use HylaFAX to generate a separate log file containing *only* Caller ID information. The kicker is that I want that log file to contain Caller ID information from *all* incoming calls, regardless of whether they are answered by HylaFAX or not. I found one thread in the mailing list in which the DynamicConfig parameter was suggested as the solution for custom external use of Caller ID information. As far as I can tell though, the script referenced by that parameter is only run for calls HylaFAX actually answers. Can anyone suggest a solution that achieves what I want for all calls?

I realize I could post process the server's trace log to extract the necessary information, but I want a Caller ID log which is as near to live as I can get it. And yes, the next desire will be to do other real-time things with the information besides stuffing it in a log file :-)

For the record, my modem's capabilities and HylaFAX configuration are such that Caller ID information is being successfully captured and placed in the server trace logs without problem.

Regards, Carl.