[hylafax-users] Problem when sending from 2 fax on the same line at the same time

This is my first post to a User Discussion List; first of all excuse me for my mistakes on english.

We have two faxes; one manual (a fax machine) and other hylafax 4.2.3 with a Creative modemBlaster (rockwell) configured as class1 connected to the same line.

Today we sent a page from hylafax at 9:00; the carrier where not
detected and continue trying to connect 5 times; in the fifth another
person was sending a fax with the manual one, to another number; hylafax
got the line and sent his page AFTER that the page from the person
was sent; so sending it to THE WRONG NUMBER.

Does anyone have a similar configuration?
Why, if the modem didn't get a tone, was the fax sent to the wrong number?
Does anyone know to change behaviour in case of no carrier detected (to try only once)?

Thank you in advance for all. I can give logs or config if needed. Please advice.

David

___________________________ TALLERES GOMETEGUI, S.L. www.gometegui.com

CONFIDENCIAL.
Este mensaje y ficheros anexos son confidenciales y pueden constituir información privilegiada.
Si usted no es el destinatario adecuado, por favor notifíquelo inmediátamente al emisor y no comunique, almacene o copie su contenido.