[hylafax-users] Re[2]: how to write restartmodem script?

Hello Pedro,

> Did you tried with a different modem or tried to
> upgrade the firmware? The serial port sometimes is a
> source of problems too.
There is no firmware for this modem.

I don't have any other modem to test with, it was already
hard to get this one for testing before buying.

I'll try to switch it to com2 later this week, but don't think that it
will help.

--
Best regards,
 Aurimas                            mailto:aurimas@xxxxxxxxx