Re: [hylafax-users] Multipage fax - sent via email 1 page per email

Charles Pippin wrote:

All worked first time on receiving a fax. However the resulting email was 3 emails. The fax was a 3 page fax. I received each page in a single email, each with a .pdf attachement for that single page.
Is there a reason for this? or can I set it to sent all pages in a single PDF.

Please send the session log (/var/spool/hylafax/log/...) for the session that resulted in 3 emails.

Thanks,