[hylafax-users] WinPrint HylaFAX

I use WinPrint HylaFAX from some Windows machines on my network to send faxes to the HylaFAX-4.2.2 server I'm running. No problems there, but I have noticed two annoying things using WinPrintHylaFAX:

1. When the Windows machines reboot all the fax jobs previously sent out still are in the printer queue and it tries to start sending them again.

2. When I send a job to the fax server using WinPrint HylaFAX the dialog box immediately minimizes itself to the taskbar. I have to click on it to bring it up to enter the receipients fax phone number.

Are there ways around any of these?