To: "Lee Howard" <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Certain phone numbers/systems get busy signal

Busy signal, USR Robotics 56k modem..

Anyone got some suggestions on good modems to run for this under linux.

Richard Thomas - CEO
Cyberlot Technologies Group Inc.
507.398.4124 - Voice

Lee Howard wrote:
Richard Thomas wrote:

There is a international fax number that we can't fax to ( not sure if its limited to just this number ).

When I call it the ring "tone" is a diffrent "pitch" then what I am used to..

Any way around this?

It's probably the fault of the modem. Try a different modem, and see if it helps. What does the session log say? NO CARRIER ?