Re: [hylafax-users] FW: facsimile job 32379 to 14167425166 failed

Benoit Martin wrote:

I disable the ModemSoftRTFCC and i try in Class 1. I look this problem
"COMREC" when my modem negociate more then 28 800 baud. Check my log.

Feb 20 15:30:26.55: [18611]: USE 2-D MMR

The problem isn't so much with RTFCC as it is with MMR. The reason that you disable RTFCC is so that you can control the session to not use MMR. When you send the fax use 'sendfax -2' or 'sendfax -1' ... if you're using sendfax. If you're using some other client program, then hopefully it provides you with the ability to select image data compression format type.

In any case, the proposed fix is in 4.2.5.3 at:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/

So far reports are good, and I know that the fix there does correct the issue that I was able to see, but I never was able to reproduce the receiver error in a test situation that I could control... so I'm still desireous for people to test the fix in 4.2.5.3.

Thanks,