Re: [hylafax-users] fax reception transfering between two modems

Am 2006.02.16 17:43 schrieb(en) p.schelte@xxxxxxx:

the two modem lines are managed in an ALCATEL 4400 OmniPCX Enterprise
as two analog lines.

- when I try to send a fax with an external fax machine to the
88279282 it is the 88279284 that answers and receives the fax
- when I try to send a fax with an external fax machine to the
88279284 it is the 88279282 that answers and receives the fax

Hello Philippe,

analog modems do not know what phone number you call to make the line ring. The numbers you tell the modem is only for the fax tag line.

It seems to be a problem with the configuration of your ALCATEL 4400. Maybe your PBX forgets it's configuration and falls back to an old one or a default configuration?

Bodo